Wednesday 18 May 2011

Evaluation Question 3

3. What have you learned from your Audience feedback?


Click Images to Enlarge

My Audience profile


Some screen grabs as evidence of feedback.

Draft Video Feedback.




I thought about doing stop motion to start my music video. However i gave myself some thought and  received some feedback on the idea and decided not to, i didn't think it fitted with the action within the music video. I also asked my family and friends whether i should include it or not and they agreed that it wouldn't go well. The friends feedback was reliable because they are at the ages between my target audience.


From receiving constructive feedback i chose to change the whole concept of my first music video idea. Reason for this is that the action and narrative storyline was not going along with the music and not working.



From my numberous amount of feedback i have recieved a variety of positives and negatives.

Even though i did and do not expect views from Germany i thought i would show that some viewers were restricted access to my music video.

Above is the comments i got on my video on youtube. I believe the viewer who comments "You deserve more views" is saying that the video is good. I also got three thumbs up which is better than zero thumbs up. So from the little feedback i got via YouTube, i believe it is positive feedback.



The Image above is my statistics on YouTube of my music video views.
From that image we can see that the video was most popular within the UK, USA and Canada, which is understandable as the lyrics are english. In addition, from the image we can see that Male viewers aged 13-17 viewed the video, which is close to my target market, just shy of three more years.

No comments:

Post a Comment