Wednesday 15 September 2010

Introduction to my A2 Blog

This blog has been created to record my year in media. I will be looking at a variety of text's and evaluating them. By the end of the year i will be able to use this blog to revise for my exam's and hopefully get the best grade from what i can offer.

Last year i got a C in Media at AS level. i was very pleased from it, i believe i learnt a significant amount from that year which i can bring into this year and also carry on into my life out of school. Such as camera angles, annotation, debates and evaluating texts. I have also learnt from last year to do even more planning and research and stick to deadlines, and that a storyboard really does help out the production, so this year i will learn from my mistakes of last year and step up in media. This year i aim for a B in media A2.

No comments:

Post a Comment