Tuesday 2 November 2010

Change of plan

At the last minute for my draft, i have decided to change my plan of music video. After discussions with my media teachers we came up with a suitable idea that suits the music of my choice, which is continuing to be 'Pursuit of Happiness by Kid cudi'.
I am currently practicing with a camera from school, elements i am /may use in my music video.
One of the elements i am definitely going to use is where the camera is focused on the head of the character and the character is moving with the background changing and the character still looking the same.

In addition, I am considering using stop motion for a very small amount of my music video, just at the start. During the stop motion the movement is very little, so stop motion will play a tiny part in the start of the music video which makes it simple to do.

My Idea for my Music Video:
- Stop motion of shoes walking on their own towards the bed. (only a few feet/steps)
- Cut scene, character waking up and getting up.
- Cut Scene, Character then puts on shoes.
- cut Scene, Stop motion of character trying 3 pairs of shirts.
- Cut scene then leading to the camera being on the face at all times. (number of faces/character close ups (walking))
- Character walks out of house and then cut scene to walking and lip syncing, each shot only being a few seconds (2-5) depending on part of the song.

I would like to end the music video where it started with the main character getting back into bed and then end the music video with a fade out.

Number of characters and locations being used. For example, all characters one locations then all characters again with a different background location but same costume.

Will post practice with camera as soon as i get a chance at school.
Hope to do filming during break, period three and lunch tomorrow (3rd November 2010) and i also have a free day to film and hopefully edit on the 4th Novemeber.

No comments:

Post a Comment