Monday 22 November 2010

Todays work (22/11/10)

Today i finished planning and annotating my design for my Album cover and back, i feel it is very simple and affective, and fits with the style of my music video. I feel it continues the style of my music video because in my music video the camera is focused above shoulder height most of the time and on the face, which i am carrying over to the album cover where i shall have pictures of me above my shoulders, in different clothing and props placed neatly over the front cover, similar to a window.
I shall hold up print outs of letters of my artist's name to go on the front of the album.
On the back of the album i shall have around eleven songs which will be placed top left of the page. Towards the bottom right of the page i shall have some more picture frames of me scattered so the style from the front continues towards the back.

(I shall post a picture up soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment