Wednesday 15 December 2010

Evaluation Planning 3 & 4

3. What have you learned from your Audience feedback?

This is my audience profile. (who i aimed my products at)


These are some screen grabs, evidence of feedback.



 I thought about doing stop motion to start my music video. However i gave myself some thought and feedback on the idea and decided not to, i didn't think it fitted with the action within the music video. I also asked my family and friends whether i should include it or not and they agreed that it wouldn't go well. The friends feedback was reliable because they are at the ages between my target audience.











From receiving constructive feedback i chose to change the whole concept of my first music video idea. Reason for this is that the action and narrative storyline was not going along with the music and not working.

4. How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

Blogger to post my posts online viewable by anyone with Internet access.
 Used YouTube to find inspiration of current real music videos.

TubeChop was used to cut down certain YouTube videos if i wanted to post a certain section or element onto my blog.

Facebook was used to advertise my music video and get feedback.

 I used microsoft word to produce word documents and then put them onto the blog.

Twitter was used to make a band profile and get the music video noticed online.

 Google allowed me to research current media.


Those above are the websites and social networks i have used.
I will also take photos of technology i have used to produce my 3 products.

2 comments:

  1. i'm pleased to see you've made reasonable progress with your evaluation. you need to post fullish answers to the questions soon so that Mr Smith and i can leave constructive comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neil as this is still lacking detail there is little I can add to Mr Ford's comments.

    Look at Darren Kings answer for ideas on new technology

    http://nickdamondarren.blogspot.com/2011/01/evaluation-question-4-how-did-you-use.html

    ReplyDelete