Monday 13 December 2010

Evaulation Planning 1 & 2

Evaluation 1. In what ways does your media product use, develop or challenge forms and coventions of real media products?



Bloc party- so here we are (influence of camera angles and action)
I copied the camera angle throughout the bloc party video onto my music video, however they would have used professional equipment to keep the camera steady whereas I used a tripod and made each person hold it.


Example album cover influenced me to do the multiple pictures on the cover.









Change of plan -
My change of plan indicating the elements I wanted to use in my music video.



I chose this song because at the time I was listening to this song non-stop.  This worked against me because I did not think of too much of it at the time, however when into my research I would of changed the song and possibly the genre to match a video I would of liked to make.


Evaluation 2. How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?


On my album cover i copied the convention of having many images of the main character (myself) reason for this is because in my music video i have many different faces appearing and i thought that the album on to the right would be a good fit because its similar in the way of one person but with the use of many props and clothing gives of the sense of many attributes/faces to a person.

1 comment:

  1. These really do need an awful lot more detail. Use all the theorists you've been introduced to at A2 and make good use of TubeChop to compare your work to 'real' videos.

    ReplyDelete