Wednesday 27 October 2010

Audience Feedback (Questionnaire)

This is just a draft of what i would ask my first audience of my draft music video when the time comes..

Did you like my music video?
If yes, what did you like about my music video?
If no, what did you dislike about my music video and what would you change?
What Elements within my music video did you notice the most?
What would you Change and/or Improve?
Do you think the narrative goes well with the song?
Do you believe the mise en scene goes well with the song?
Does my music video link with the genre of the song? (hip hop)
Do you think the representation of my characters goes with the genre of the music video?
If no, what representation do you believe would have suited the character better?

(Just a draft version of questions i may ask)


No comments:

Post a Comment