Wednesday 13 October 2010

My Pitch


I Pitched my idea(s) of my music video to my class. I believe it went well, i received a number of questions which did not just help them understand more about the idea but also gave me more idea's which helped me. I believe i got positive feedback from the class.

Since my pitch i have decided to move away from the colour manipulation/colour splash idea as i think it will just make the music video look complicated and i don't believe it is necessary in the music video.
I have also decided to lean away from cardboard lyrics idea, however, some how go along with the lyrics coming up in the music video at some point, not like subtitles. For example, when lip syncing the lyrics come out in a cloud or when driving the lyrics come out of the back of the car as it goes by, i would have to test some ideas to see if it would work.

No comments:

Post a Comment