Monday 18 October 2010

Re-think Stratergy..

The person i was going to cast as my character has now came into work over the weekend and is working all week and weekend, which leaves me little time to film, so i am considering using my second option of character to replace him.

Option 1
Option 2
  










Option 1 is Patrick Wintle, he is aged 21 and has been in my previous film productions.
Option 2 is Craig Powis (My Brother) he is aged 22 and has also been in my previous film productions.

As you can see by the picture, Option 1 (Patrick) looks more drug and alcohol influenced, hence why i wanted to use him, whereas Option 2 (Craig) looks more defined and less drug and alcohol influenced. However with recent findings of a job, Patrick cannot be in my upcoming music video due to not having time, whereas Craig has time and can do the job. This only has to make me reconsider the representation of the character. Craig will possibly need make up to make him look more droopy and drug/alcohol influenced.
In addition, i could re-think my mise-en-scene of the music video and have it shot in the evenings, this will make the mood match the song more, however then i have to think lighting. I will spend the next few hours considering both options.

No comments:

Post a Comment